Today was my first ever crockpot experience and I’m glad to say it was a success! I used a recipe called Tangy Slow Cooker Pork Roast. Next time I would probably just use a bit more seasoning on the pork roast itself.
I used the recipe for 6 servings which is as follows:
- 3/4 large onion, sliced
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons and 3/4 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon and 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2-1/4 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
Cover the bottom of the crockpot with the onions and put your pork roast on top. Mix all the other ingredients together and pour it over the roast. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4.
We used the pork to make some taco’s. I love roasted…
View original post 98 more words