It really doesn’t get much easier than this soup. This recipe is perfect for those nights when you don’t have much energy and just want to make something quick. The tortellini makes the soup hearty and filling and it’s also pretty healthy since it is broth based and full of fresh vegetables.
- 1 tbl. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes, with juices
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 9-10 oz. tortellini, any variety (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook an additional minute or two until fragrant.
- Add the oregano, broth, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil and add the tortellini. Cook according to the directions…
View original post 38 more words